Chance Events

Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Birthday Party

I cannot believe it is already time to start planning for my sweet nephew's 1st birthday!! I started thinking about themes back in January (and with my sister's permission) chose a Circus theme! I immediately started pinning and was surprised to find so many options on etsy for hats, clothing and printable bunting, food labels, etc.



The Details: 

Date: March 30, 2013
Invite List: Mostly family, a few friends and their little ones
Location: Coral Gables, FL

Food:
Circus Peanuts, Popcorn, Mini Corndogs, Cotton Candy, Fruit Skewers (we need something healthy) and of course a Birthday Cake

Activities:

If I had it my way, we would have a petting zoo, bounce house and a balloon artist, but since he is only turning one, I figured I'll have to wait until next year... or maybe when I have my own kids!

Realistically, I was thinking a few things like pin the donkey or a pinata for the older kids, but keep it simple for the little ones!

I want to make it super special for this little one!! Of course I'll post pics from the party!



No comments:

Post a Comment